1. Who will sign the certificates of the conference?
A: The conference certificates are signed by the main speakers in the respective panel.
2. What is the registration form of the partner's author on the conference site?
A: Dear researcher; To register for a collaborator, go to the status section of the article and then go to the table of articles list
Copy the "Copywriter Code of the Contributing Writer" section and enter the registration section of the collaborator's author and enter the code.
3. What is the minimum referee time for a few days?
Answer: Minimum time for arbitration is between 5 and 10 days.
4. Can the conference be present without a paper?
Answer: Yes, you can register as an item without a paper.
5. conference documents If and when we attend non-attendance, how and by what date?
Answer: Generally, they are sent six to twelve days after the appointment.
6. What conferences do the conferences contain and how many certificates are sent to us?
Answer: The certificate of acceptance of papers and if present on the day of conference, the presentation ceremony will be presented.
7. Is the text of the certificate of those who attend non-attendance are the same as those who are present at the conference?
A: No, no different. Only those who are present will be issued a certificate of presence in addition to this certificate.
8. Will all articles accepted at the conference be profiled on the site of Seville?
Answer: All articles accepted on the site are profiled.
9. For each conference, each person is allowed to submit several articles and each article can have a maximum of several authors?
A: It is not possible to submit 5 articles and limit the number of authors.
10. Are the attendance certificates presented on-the-spot?