نمایش نسخه فارسی

Attendance Questions

1. My paper is accepted verbally, but I do not have the opportunity to attend the conference day. What should I do about this?

Answer: If you can not attend lectures for people whose papers are accepted as lectures, they can enroll in absentia and they will be listed in the acceptance certificate.

2. If I accept and not attend the conference, I will be sent a certificate or certificate in person on my face?

Answer: Yes, you must register in the non-attendance form and the documents will be sent to you by post.